This page provides all relevant onboarding material for Support team onboarding. Separate from this, ZAP will provide a server for training. It is anticipated that the content below represents a 20hr commitment. Note: please ensure you are referring to the hosted version of this document, as it will be updated as new content is made available.
Please read each of the following and skim the relevant self-paced tracing for exercises after each. This treats the self-paced content as tutorials.
• Complete guide to analytics – estimated 3hr
• Complete guide to modeling – estimated 3hr
• Complete guide to the semantic layer – estimated 30m
• Administration – note this is a short self-paced course
• Analytics basics – estimated 1hr tutorial content
• Analytics intermediate – estimated 1hr tutorial content
• Modeling basics – estimated 1hr tutorial content
• Modeling intermediate – estimated 1hr tutorial content
• Dimensional semantic modeling – estimated 1hr tutorial content
Please ensure each team member is across each of the following:
• Admin initial sign-up
• User sign-up
• Sage 100 & 300 initial data model configuration
• Provisioning processes
• Finally, please ensure you are across ZAP’s internal process overview.
• And how to log a ticket
Once you reach this point, it is strongly recommended that you take a few additional hours to quickly re-read the “Complete guide” articles. For assistance or support, contact.
All Rights Reserved