Senior Consultants (Systems Analysts)
The Senior Consultant will serve as the primary point of interaction between our clients’ technical staff and the partners’ customers for technological enablement and be responsible for Tier 1 and Tier 2 level support for Zap architecture and solutions. The Senior Consultant must manage all aspects of a customer implementation from design to installation to implementation. This individual is also responsible for overall client satisfaction through post-implementation support, mentoring of their users, and documentation. The Senior Consultant will work with our engineering team to plan and modify product configurations to meet customer needs, as well as confer with customers and engineers to assess technical needs and to determine system requirements. The Senior Consultant must advise our customers on best practices based on the customer’s existing infrastructural, procedural and network-related setup. The Senior Consultant must also utilize his/her technical expertise to determine the most efficient way to extract, transform, and load data from various sources to ensure a standardized set of reporting structures to cater to the customer’s informational needs.
Specific duties in support of customer engagements include:
- Participate, as requested, in multiple key projects, providing expertise relative to ZAP solutions.
- Using ZAP’s software, modify the flow of information from existing reporting systems into a central database to improve reporting work flow.
- Develop documentation around design, test and quality for key ZAP scalable solutions to provide a consistent solution model, where applicable.
- Confer with technical project resources to solve a variety of complex reporting requirements and information delivery problems.
- Support the delivery of technical solutions by developing, presenting, and responding to requests from customer management all while ensuring continuous alignment around solution principles.
- Apply domain and product knowledge to assist in determining how software can be combined to address customer technical needs.
- Determine software and hardware requirements for the set up of the ZAP solution and serve as the technical leader of customer and ZAP staff on the project.
- Achieve and maintain expert-level Zap technical knowledge.
- Recommend, develop and implement Zap and partner technical solutions as a member of the customer’s implementation team.
- Take an active role in technical communications and effectively present Zap concepts to customer stakeholders.
- Ensure the technical parameters of assigned projects are upheld and that exceptional value is delivered to Zap Technology.
BA/BS degree (or foreign equivalent) in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or a related field
5 years of progressively responsible post-baccalaureate experience as a Consultant, Senior Consultant, Senior Systems Analyst, or related occupation
- Any experience with Microsoft BI technologies, SSAS, SSIS, SSRS and SQL Server and MDX.
- Any experience leading multiple Business Intelligence projects providing resolutions to information and data access problems.
- Any experience working in a client-facing data and analysis servicing environment from Enterprise Systems such as Dynamics AX, Dynamics CRM, Navision, and other customize SQL Server based systems in at least 2 of the following industries: media, food, health, finance, commerce, technology, utilities, retail and manufacturing industries.
- Any experience with data visualization techniques; dimensional data modeling (Kimball); and extraction, and transformation & loading (ETL) processes.
- Any experience with data concepts and communicating them to both technical and non-technical audiences.
Travel required to unanticipated locations throughout the United States.
When applying, please reference job: 1B.
Comments are closed.
Back to all job listings