Senior Consultants (Systems Analysts)
Telecommute within the U.S.
Reporting to the Senior Vice President, the Senior Consultant will serve as the primary point of interaction between our clients’ technical staff and the partners’ customers for technological enablement and be responsible for Tier 1 and Tier 2 level support for Zap architecture and solutions. The Senior Consultant must manage all aspects of a customer implementation from design to installation to implementation. This individual is also responsible for overall client satisfaction through post-implementation support, mentoring of their users, and documentation. The Senior Consultant will work with our engineering team to plan and modify product configurations to meet customer needs, as well as confer with customers and engineers to assess technical needs and to determine system requirements. The Senior Consultant must advise our customers on best practices based on the customer’s existing infrastructural, procedural and network-related setup. The Senior Consultant must also utilize his/her technical expertise to determine the most efficient way to extract, transform, and load data from various sources to ensure a standardized set of reporting structures to cater to the customer’s informational needs.
Specific duties will include:
- Support the delivery of technical solutions by enabling customers via one-on-one mentoring by developing, presenting, and responding to proposals for specific customer requirements, including request for proposal responses and industry-specific solutions.
- Apply domain and product knowledge to assist in the enablement of customer and partner technical needs.
- Support proof-of-concept for sales opportunities and the development of partner-led solutions.
- Develop high-level product knowledge to support Zap and partner engagements and readiness.
- Achieve and maintain expert-level Zap technical knowledge, such as advanced techniques of reporting within the Zap product and data warehousing concepts to integrate data in the Zap backend modeling tool. Apply this knowledge to each customer engagement, to deliver technical demonstrations in support of Zap and/or our partners to customers or potential customers.
- Recommend, develop and implement Zap and partner technical solutions as a member of the customer’s implementation team.
- Take an active role in technical communications and effectively present Zap concepts to external stakeholders.
- Develop communication and relationships with partner designated technical points of contact.
- Ensure the technical parameters – the technical layout of the systems, such as servers, networks, and databases, that are inherent within the customer’s environment – or the recommended methodology for implementing Zap’s products are upheld and that exceptional value is delivered by Zap Technology.
Bachelor’s degree (or foreign equivalent) in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Systems, or a closely related field.
5 years of post-Baccalaureate, progressively responsible experience in job offered, as a Technical Specialist, Data Warehousing Specialist, Data Architect, Data Integration Specialist or a related occupation
Education and/or experience must include:
- Any experience translating business requirements into data models to support reporting and analytics
- Any experience designing and modeling analytical and relational database schemas
- Any experience with SQL Server Analysis Services, MDX scripts, Schemas and Data Modeling from ERP to a Data Warehouse
- Any experience with integration of multiple data sources, through the definition of table relationships and data modeling to assemble a multi-dimensional database
- Any experience with Data Warehousing best practices including Surrogate Keys, Table Partitioning, Performance Optimization, De-normalization, and SQL Scripting
- Any experience designing operational and strategic reports which integrate two or more functions of Finance, Inventory, Purchasing, Manufacturing, and Sales.
May telecommute from any location in the United States. Travel required to unanticipated locations throughout the United States.
When applying, please reference job: 1A.
Comments are closed.
Back to all job listings