Do Good with Data is a special new initiative from ZAP, for existing users of Sage X3 and through our community partnerships. It’s launched today as the first of many steps from ZAP to make sure our business, our partners and our customers adapt to economic impact of the COVID-19 pandemic.
The COVID-19 pandemic is affecting our world in an extraordinary way and challenging everything we consider to be normal. In doing so, many individuals continue to personally experience changes and challenges in every aspect of their lives. And as a business, you are no different – but your need for information is much larger and more immediate.
ZAP’s Chief Evangelist Trey Johnson explains: “The continuously changing impacts your business will experience requires significant new and additional insight at a heightened level of sophistication and understanding during these emotionally, economically and operationally testing times. ZAP and our ecosystem have the tools to deliver on this. We are here to get you the insight you need.”
What does the program offer?
Through our global strategic relationship with Sage and select partnerships, we are able to offer these customers – at no charge – installation, configuration and use of the ZAP Data Hub/Sage Data & Analytics (SD&A) platform for 60 days.
The software is easily deployed in either your infrastructure or can be hosted in a ‘ready-to-go‘ cloud environment. This will very quickly provide you with data-driven analysis and answers that address:
- Supply chain – including Supplier Performance, Inventory tracking and valuation, Manufacturing Performance and Purchasing Insight across all of your ERP
- Financial performance –including Liquidity Management, Financial Reporting, Sales, Accounts Receivable Performance, Accounts Payable Optimization and other General Ledger Insights
- Uncovering and understanding the new realities of changing customer behaviors and demands
- Looking inward – quantifying and demonstrating the impacts of changes in your workforce
Businesses must become data driven immediately, almost overnight: understanding when and if things are getting better, and being prepared to quantify the economic impacts should you need further recovery assistance.
ZAP will provide two days of implementation and mentoring (free of charge) to get all its sales, financial, HR, supply chain and production analytics running against your ERP data.
“Do Good with Data” — in summary:
- Eligibility: any existing Global Sage X3 Customer or Member of a Community Partner Organization
- Program inclusions (free of charge):
- Use of ZAP Data Hub/Sage Data & Analytics for 60 Days (with no further obligation)
- Two days of ZAP Services to deploy and mentor on the software
- Access to self-study materials and education portal
- Access to all support services (email, virtual ‘office hours’ etc.)
- Timeframe: as long as COVID-19 is a problem, ZAP will be running the Do Good with Data program
- ZAP is also available to discuss reduced cost hosting (in lieu of on-premises installation) and additional consulting at 50% of standard rate
How to sign up:
Get in touch with ZAP via [email protected] and for a simple, one-page ‘free use’ agreement.